harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Harmony be built on Xeon(64 bit) architecture
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:19:07 GMT
    I can build/run harmony in 64bits architecture without problem, include
windows64/Linux64.
    I think that you can describe your environment, include the
OS/toolchain, more clearly and what are the detailed error message (in which
step of Harmony building). In my memory Harmony checks the OS to decide
either 64bits binaries or 32 bits binaries will be built.

-chunrong