harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android source: open for business
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 05:21:30 GMT
Dan,
The web site is really fascinating. I particularly like the video on the
site where you appear in person and which mentions very interesting tool for
patch review as well as a bunch of reusable and tempting goodies.

Thank you and your colleagues for a great job for the open source and
especially for your willingness to merge things backward to our repository.

With best regards, Alexei

--
With best regards,
Alexei