harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "胡益斌" <0561...@fudan.edu.cn>
Subject Re: Can Harmony be built on Xeon(64 bit) architecture
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:51:10 GMT
Mark,chen:
I download the src (apache-harmony-src-r629320) to the host, and use hotspot
jdk1.6
when built the harmony, I just copied the common_resource/depends, and
working_classlib/depends files from
a well-built 32-bit host harmony, maybe this is the problem, how do you
thhink?

--
Best Regards Barry.Hu Software School of Fudan University