harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Bornstein" <danf...@google.com>
Subject Re: Android source: open for business
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:13:36 GMT
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Dan Bornstein <danfuzz@google.com> wrote:
>> The open Android site looks good, and I recognize a great deal of it
>> from the Apache perspective -- which will make working together much
>> easier.  However, I didn't see anything about contributors' prior
>> access, like the Harmony ACQ [1].  Is that information considered for
>> Android contributors?
>
> Not right now, it isn't.

To be clear, what I mean is that right now we don't specifically ask
for the information that the Harmony ACQ does. You can read our exact
CLG ("Contributor License Grant") text here:

    <http://source.android.com/license/individual-contributor-license---android-open-source-project>
    <http://source.android.com/license/corporate-contributor-license---android-open-source-project>

(I am pretty sure Tim found these, but I figured the rest of you might
want convenient links.)

-dan