harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [performance] Up to date numbers?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:28:42 GMT
Ian Rogers wrote:
> The Dacapo benchmarks home page [1] does comparative performance
> regressions with 3 months of data. They have DRLVM SVN in their results.

Thanks for pointing that out Ian.  I've grabbed a couple of charts to
illustrate my talk.

> Jikes RVM has a framework for continuous regression and performance
> testing called cattrack [2] and we provide numerous test harnesses for
> running tests and then uploading the results into cattrack. Its all open
> source [3] so maybe this solution could be shared by Jikes RVM and Harmony.

Cool.  We are already running a number of test scenarios and suites in
the Harmony harness.  I see no problem with having more and different
testing.

If you want to post pass/fail results based on Harmony code we have an
alerts@harmony.a.o list for that purpose.

Regards,
Tim