harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Rogers <rogers.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [performance] Up to date numbers?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 06:11:08 GMT
The Dacapo benchmarks home page [1] does comparative performance
regressions with 3 months of data. They have DRLVM SVN in their results.
Jikes RVM has a framework for continuous regression and performance
testing called cattrack [2] and we provide numerous test harnesses for
running tests and then uploading the results into cattrack. Its all open
source [3] so maybe this solution could be shared by Jikes RVM and Harmony.

Regards,
Ian Rogers

[1] http://www.dacapobench.org/
[2] http://jikesrvm.anu.edu.au/cattrack/