harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r691476 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/concurrent: build.xml make/hyproperties.xml
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 03:16:11 GMT
    Thanks. I see it is OK to just exclude the tests.
    On the other hand the failure looks not simply from the tests because
different testcases break in different platforms (but all Uncaught exception
in similar categories). I just wonder if it exposes some issues in exception
handling/testing.

    public void threadShouldThrow() {
        threadFailed = true;
        fail("should throw exception");