harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r691476 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/concurrent: build.xml make/hyproperties.xml
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:12:40 GMT
 Thanks. I see that the failures look OS dependent. For example, there seems
to be more failures in windows32 than Linux32(Fedora7).
 I just reproduced the failures in windows32 and Linux32(Fedora7) with the
commit, the error messages are like

compile-tests:
     [echo] Compiling CONCURRENT tests

prepare-exclude:
   [concat] No existing files and no nested text, doing nothing

run-tests:
    [junit] Running ExecutorsTest
    [junit] Uncaught exception in pool-12-thread-1:
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
    [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
    [junit]     at JSR166TestCase.threadAssertTrue(JSR166TestCase.java:218)
    [junit]     at ExecutorsTest$2.run(ExecutorsTest.java:405)
    [junit]     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:643)
    [junit]     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:668)
    [junit]     at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$PrivilegedThreadFactory$1$1.run(Executors.java:575)
    [junit]     at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedImpl(AccessController.java:171)
    [junit]     at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:64)
    [junit]     at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$PrivilegedThreadFactory$1.run(Executors.java:572)
    [junit]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:670)
    [junit] Tests run: 32, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.258 sec
    [junit] Test ExecutorsTest FAILED