harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build][freebsd] Fix Classlib build for FreeBSD 6.3 x86
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:23:13 GMT

In message <5ce835490809041212i45e48a3cl36fc4b7ec6b82aff@mail.gmail.com>, "Ilya
 Berezhniuk" writes:
> Mark,
> Sorry, I missed your r691951 commit - I think it will fix all my DRLVM
> build problems for FreeBSD/x86_64.

No problem.  Knowing that you were working on it too I decided to get
busy committing all my outstanding changes so that we can hopefully
faster progress.  I've got everything building and at least starting
to run.  I've started another thread (since it's really broader than
classlib now) with details of where I've got to.  I'd be very interested
in your thoughts on that.  (And also in whether I got the changes for
registers - particularly eflags/flags - right.  Some of these really
should probably be refactored into separate files rather than hacking
the linux ones but that can wait.)

View raw message