harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Blewitt <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Reduced footprint class library
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:27:38 GMT
Converters are needed as an on demand basis - is there any reason the
dynamic loading of a charset could be augmented with the ability to
download additional converters if not found locally?

This might not make sense for non-connected devices but for desktops
could allow a minimal set to be distributed and then others to be
acquired on demand.

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone