harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Srivastava, Rahul Kumar" <rahul-kumar.srivast...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Error in printing on the remote printer
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:05:36 GMT
Hi Friends,
 Any help here?, It's really urgent.

Regards,
Rahul

From:   Srivastava, Rahul Kumar
Sent:   Monday, September 08, 2008 12:13 PM
To:     'dev@harmony.apache.org'
Subject:        RE: Error in printing on  the remote printer

Hi Tim,
 Thanks a lot for your respones, any idea to which IPP version the Harmony CUPS client supports
? Is it 1.0 or 1.1 or both?
 Actually earlier there was an issue related to the port number,the printer was configured
for port 80 rather than 631. When I fixed that, I was able to contact to the remote printer
but now I am getting the following error :-To me it looks like a version issue.

javax.print.PrintException: org.apache.harmony.x.print.ipp.IppException: Can't use ipp printer
<http://........>
IPP version: 1.0
Operation id/Status code: 0x503
Request id: 0x1
---- Attributes group: 0x1(Operation Attributes)
attribute tag: 0x47(CHARACTERSTRING)
attribute name: attributes-charset
utf-8

attribute tag: 0x48(CHARACTERSTRING)
attribute name: attributes-natural-language
en-us

attribute tag: 0x41(CHARACTERSTRING)
attribute name: status-message
Server: (503) Version Not Supported