harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib] Static analysis of classlib native code
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:37:43 GMT
Hi all,

I ran a static analysis tool over the classlib native code yesterday and
found a number of failures. I have trimmed out the results I believe to
be false-positives and attached the remaining failures to

Please feel free to help me fix the remaining failures and let me know
if you spot any further false-positives!

Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above: