harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [classlib][concurrent] Concurrent Tests
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 00:04:12 GMT
The code in 'standard' is code we took directly from Doug Lea's
concurreny site [1] and doesn't, per se, fall under the 'enhanced'
contribution rules that we work under [2].

I'd have to check to see if the tests are running or not. I believe
these were originally excluded because we didn't have everything
implemented under the hood, but I believe we do now, so we should be
able to run those now.

As far as I know, the concurrency module works. If you run into any
issues, please let us know.

-Nathan

[1] http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/
[2] http://harmony.apache.org/contribution_policy.html