harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ligang Wang" <wanglg9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] How to deal with global/static variables in a static library while linking?
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 02:34:04 GMT
Mark, thanks for your reminder. It seems there is still a problem here as
you said. Do you know how hythr.dll deals with this problem? I saw there are
also some global variables like group_list in its code. Will it be shared
among multiple VMs? I guess it is not, but I have to figure it out.

Thanks,
Ligang