Hi Everyone!

The GSoC 2008 event is over (or at least the coding part of it), and I finished my project: policytool.

I created a description wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Policytool
and a development wiki page which gives an overview of the implementation architecture and classes:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/PolicytoolDev
More details in the javadoc.

I really enjoyed doing this and I hope many will benefit from it. This is a good community and I have learnt so much.

I thank everyone who helped me achieve this especially my mentors Sian January and Mark Hindess.. and Oliver Deaking for hopping in when my mentors were away.

I created an executable jar and attached it to this letter for those who want to take a look at policytool without having to go through checkout and build.

Thanks again,
    AndrĂ¡s Belicza