harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M8
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:35:26 GMT
+1

I think a 3+ week code freeze like we've had for M7 is really bad for
the project, and has partly come about because we didn't focus on bugs
enough between M6 and the M7 code freeze date.  It would be good to
prioritise some bugs now for M8 so that we don't have this situation
next time round.  I'm happy to get involved.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: