harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r681495 as M7
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:02:32 GMT
Ok - thanks.  I have not seen this before and unfortunately I don't
have access to a 64-bit Ubuntu machine to try it out.  It's possibly
happening because your version of javap has a bug in it or prints
things in a different order, but I would need to look at the class
file to find this out.

Would you be able to run unpack200 manually against HelloWorld.pack
and send me the resulting jar if you have time?  HelloWorld.pack is
under pack200/src/test/resources/org/apache/harmony/pack200/tests.

Thanks,

Sian