harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] first M7 candidate (r681495) testing status
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:15:08 GMT
On 15/08/2008, chunrong lai <chunronglai@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I think none of these are blocker for M7 because they are basically old
> issues or intermettent errors. I also think that we are doing better than
> M6.

Ok - thanks.  I'm going to kick off a vote now unless anyone objects
in the next few minutes.  I think 2 and a half weeks should be long
enough for everyone to have done the testing they intended to do by
now.

>  It is also noted that (as the comment in HARMONY-5747) the error in 10) is
> a new issue due to an old classlib checkin r641928 which can be stably
> reproduced . Maybe we need to have a look in it?

Investigations in HARMONY-5747 found that the other problem was an
Eclipse bug.  Eclipse definitely still runs with Harmony, so although
I do think we should investigate this I don't think it's a blocker for
M7.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: