harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] first M7 candidate (r681495) testing status
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:18:07 GMT
I am not seeing the management failures on my local (Windows) machine,
but I'm seeing an rmi failure:

org.apache.harmony.rmi.server.ServerCloneExceptionTest.test_Constructor_String
Cause already initialized
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cause already initialized
at java.lang.Throwable.initCause(Throwable.java:293)
at org.apache.harmony.rmi.server.ServerCloneExceptionTest.test_Constructor_String(ServerCloneExceptionTest.java:70)
at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)

and an intermittent failure in java.net:

org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.URLConnectionTest.test_getInputStream

Error receiving content coded data:
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Error receiving content coded data:
at tests.support.Support_HttpTests.runTests(Support_HttpTests.java:15)
at org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.URLConnectionTest.test_getInputStream(URLConnectionTest.java:632)
at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)

Is anyone else seeing these?

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: