harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject [general][M7] Code base unfrozen?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 06:47:40 GMT
hi, all:
    After the voting we agree that there are no blocked  issues for M7
now. Should we release M7 and unfroze the code base for Harmony development?

    My understanding is that for M7 release we will need to updated the
news[1] and download page[2] and place the milestone binaries [3] (the
Apache policy requires that released binaries must be signed and are
distributed via mirrors). Right? Do we need Tim's help to sign and
destribute them?

    Thanks.
~chunrong

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/index.html