harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] first M7 candidate (r681495) testing status
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:20:26 GMT
  It is noted that I filed HARMONY-5954 for the EHWA-API setup issue. I
think that it is not a same issue as HARMONY-5747 (but both from r641928)
since I does not see missing Manifest-Version from the Manifests in the test
suite. Anyway I think that it is an issue needs to be fixed since RI is OK
here.

 Thanks.