harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r681495 as M7
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 02:04:12 GMT
I have not checked when the PermissionCollectionTest issue started but I can
see the failure in M6 so I think it is not a new bug.
http://people.apache.org/~smishura/r653525/Linux_x86_64/classlib-test/tests/api/java/security/1390_PermissionCollectionTest.html<http://people.apache.org/~smishura/r653525/Linux_x86_64/classlib-test/>

The page http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/harmony-integrity/ includes the
integrity testing results of the four platforms, with less test suites than
the snapshot testing cycle. I see that the results of win32 is not worse
than the other three platforms there.