harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r681495 as M7
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 04:51:36 GMT
 Thanks for the sharing. It is strange that I did not observe the unpack200
failures.
 Other classlib failures are not new. The guity commit of the management
failures has been identified as r644719.
 The issues in jdktools-test are "timeouts" in our testing. They are not new
either. Moreover the standalone running, for example "java -cp
"/home/laichunrong/apache-ant-1.6.5/lib/junit.jar:./infra/build/checkouts/jdktools/build/tests/classes/"
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.ResumeTest" just report "OK"
here (should set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include
./infra/build/checkouts/jdktools/modules/jpda/src/main/native/jdwp/unix/transport).
So
I do not think that they are blockers for now.
 Thanks.