harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] first M7 candidate (r681495) testing status
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 01:58:38 GMT
(1) M7 status is got in Fedora distros and M6/M5 status were got in SuSe
Linux distros.
(2) According to the stacktrace
( java.awt.Toolkit.init,  java.awt.SystemColor.<init>) of the
java.beans.Encoder error (I have not observed such error reports in previous
logs),  I guess the problem is from GUI system initialization. Is
X-connection available in your testing? In my understanding that is required
to run classlib test.