harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] first M7 candidate (r681495) testing status
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 04:50:39 GMT
 Just a note that I did not observe the failures with commands below:

C:\harmony.latest\trunk\working_classlib>ant
-Dtest.jre.home=c:\harmony.latest\t
runk\working_vm\build\windows_x86_msvc_debug\deploy\jdk\jre\
-Dtest.case=org.apa
che.harmony.rmi.server.ServerCloneExceptionTest test

C:\harmony.latest\trunk\working_classlib>ant
-Dtest.jre.home=c:\harmony.latest\t
runk\working_vm\build\windows_x86_msvc_debug\deploy\jdk\jre\
-Dtest.case=org.apa
che.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.URLConnectionTest test

On 8/12/08, Sian January <sianjanuary@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I am not seeing the management failures on my local (Windows) machine,
> but I'm seeing an rmi failure:
>

> org.apache.harmony.rmi.server.ServerCloneExceptionTest.test_Constructor_String
> Cause already initialized
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cause already initialized
> at java.lang.Throwable.initCause(Throwable.java:293)
> at
> org.apache.harmony.rmi.server.ServerCloneExceptionTest.test_Constructor_String(ServerCloneExceptionTest.java:70)
> at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)
>
> and an intermittent failure in java.net:
>

> org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.URLConnectionTest.test_getInputStream
>
> Error receiving content coded data:
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Error receiving content coded data:
> at tests.support.Support_HttpTests.runTests(Support_HttpTests.java:15)
> at
> org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.URLConnectionTest.test_getInputStream(URLConnectionTest.java:632)
> at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)
>
> Is anyone else seeing these?
>
> Sian
>
> On 12/08/2008, chunrong lai <chunronglai@gmail.com> wrote:
> >   Thanks.
> >   I think the standard scripts produce that site although I always added
> > publish/e-mail notification setup before install/run the test suites.
> >   It is understandable that some tests in classlib-test and drlvm-test
> get
> > failing report. We just need to understand the failures.
> >   As reported in M6,
> > org.apache.harmony.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanImplTest,
> >
> org.apache.harmony.lang.management.tests.java.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanTest
> > etc fail classlib-test.
> >   Also we observed that java.lang.ClassGenericsTest.test_2 sometimes fail
> > drlvm-test.
> >   Another timeout issue of drlvm-test comes from
> > thread.SmallStackThreadTest_jit, as discussed in HARMONY-4601, the test
> case
> > may run very slow when system resource is tight and finally introduce a
> > timeout. Re-running the suite generally fixes the timeout.
> >

> > On 8/12/08, Nathan Beyer <ndbeyer@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > It's the tests that are failing - both classlib-test and drlvm-test.
> > >
> > > What's the specific integrity setup that's being used for that site?
> Does
> > > the standard out-of-the-box buildtest scripts produce that site?

> [...]
Test

> > > look
> > > Overall

M6
> > > http://people.apache.org/%7Esmishura/r653525/>
> > > > > >

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200805.mbox/%3c6e47b64f0805070304l38845ee0se01fb93fbfc05586@mail.gmail.com%3eand
> > > http://people.apache.org/%7Echunrong/harmony-integrity/>

> >        org.apache.harmony.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanImplTest
> > > > > >

> org.apache.harmony.lang.management.tests.java.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanTest

> that
> testing

> wastes

M6,