harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] first M7 candidate (r681495) testing status
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 03:16:47 GMT
   Thanks.
   I think the standard scripts produce that site although I always added
publish/e-mail notification setup before install/run the test suites.
   It is understandable that some tests in classlib-test and drlvm-test get
failing report. We just need to understand the failures.
   As reported in M6,
org.apache.harmony.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanImplTest,
org.apache.harmony.lang.management.tests.java.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanTest
etc fail classlib-test.
   Also we observed that java.lang.ClassGenericsTest.test_2 sometimes fail
drlvm-test.
   Another timeout issue of drlvm-test comes from
thread.SmallStackThreadTest_jit, as discussed in HARMONY-4601, the test case
may run very slow when system resource is tight and finally introduce a
timeout. Re-running the suite generally fixes the timeout.