harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "李健" <johnnyl...@gmail.com>
Subject Ia32irmanager serialize
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:20:02 GMT
I see a function in class Jitrino::Ia32::IRManager called serialize and
deserialize, but their implementation were not given.

See here
Ia32IRManager.h
/** AOT support: serializes inst into stream */
    Byte * serialize(Byte * stream, Inst * inst);
    /** AOT support: deserializes inst from stream */
    Byte * deserialize(Byte * stream, Inst *& inst);

I wonder if the latest Harmony version includes their implementation or not?
Thanks a lot~

This is the first time I using a mailing list, so be kind if I made anything
wrong:)
--
李健