harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Jikes RVM 3.0 + Apache Harmony!
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 01:36:39 GMT
I have not finished this announcement but can't help to try.
It sounds great. Thank you all.

ASFAIK,  contribute APL-licensed code to JikesRVM is all right,
but i think there are some concerns when fetching code from JikesRVM.
Correct me if i was wrong!

Maybe we can create a page for the JikesRVM building and testing later.

--
Best Regards
Sean, Xiao Xia Qiu

China Software Development Lab, IBM