harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible bug in com.ibm.icu.text.Bidi
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:12:48 GMT
Thanks Nathan. I think the default value not being set is the issue. The
test doesn't set any default direction so this should be the problem. Anyway
I put in a work around to solve this problem for now. This checks for mixed
and RighttoLeft for RighttoLeft languages. This thread will be helpful if
anyone else sees this same problem.

Regards,

Tharindu