harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "András Belicza" <icz...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC project completed: policytool
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:05:04 GMT
Hi Everyone!

The GSoC 2008 event is over (or at least the coding part of it), and I
finished my project: policytool.

I created a description wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Policytool
and a development wiki page which gives an overview of the implementation
architecture and classes:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/PolicytoolDev
More details in the javadoc.

I really enjoyed doing this and I hope many will benefit from it. This is a
good community and I have learnt so much.

I thank everyone who helped me achieve this especially my mentors Sian
January and Mark Hindess.. and Oliver Deaking for hopping in when my mentors
were away.

I created an executable jar and attached it to this letter for those who
want to take a look at policytool without having to go through checkout and
build.

Thanks again,
    András Belicza