harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Shipilev" <aleksey.shipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Jikes RVM 3.0 + Apache Harmony!
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 22:27:06 GMT
Thanks to Ian support, these issues are resolved (actually was my fault).

"Say Hello!" :)

shade@pegasus ~/trunks/jikesrvm/dist/production_harmony_ia32-linux $ ./rvm Hello
Hello, world!

shade@pegasus ~/trunks/jikesrvm/dist/production_harmony_ia32-linux $
./rvm -fullversion
production Jikes RVM 3.0.0+svn (r14848M)
        host config:
/home/shade/trunks/jikesrvm/build/configs/production.properties
        target config:
/home/shade/trunks/jikesrvm/build/targets/ia32-linux.properties
        heap default initial size: 50 MiBytes
        heap default maximum size: 100 MiBytes

Thanks,
Aleksey.