harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M7] Code base unfrozen?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:34:11 GMT
chunrong lai wrote:
>   I'd like to prepare for release signing.
>   Are there a common way/steps to put the KEYS file and enlarge my
> web-of-trust?

The KEYS file is in the root of our SVN tree [1], and distributed as
part of our downloads in the root of our dist tree [2].

Feel free to add your key in there.  People have different criteria for
signing a key, but a good way to get lots of signatures is to attend an
ApacheCon event and go to the key signing party [3].  If that's unlikely
then approach people and ask them what it would take.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/
[2] http://www.apache.org/dist/harmony/
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/PgpKeySigning

Regards,