harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject [tools] Ok to commit HARMONY-5927?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:04:23 GMT
Hi all,

Since we're in stability phase, I'm writing to request committer support
for committing the patch supplied in HARMONY-5927. It is a patch for
policytool - since this tool is incomplete, I do not think this patch
will cause us any instability for our milestone build. I do not feel
that this patch needs to be included in the milestone build - i.e. we
can keep the milestone at r681495 unless other important patches are
applied - as it is part of an incomplete tool. I do feel, however, that
it would be useful for AndrĂ¡s' progress if we could apply this patch to
the repository now.

Any committers support/object to this patch being applied?

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin