harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [classlib][util] java.util.Date.toString output is inconsistent with RI
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 02:29:46 GMT
Note - the toString format does mention that the time zone may change
to reflect daylight-savings-time, which is the difference between MDT
and MST. What's the actual time being tested? Is it within
daylight-savings?

In any case, I would consider this a non-bug difference, as the format
is correct, it's just the locale/time zone data that varies, which is
in the realm of acceptable differences.

-Nathan