harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r681495 as M7
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 01:31:38 GMT
Test:   	testWithSql
Class:  	org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.ArchiveTest

junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<[ LocalVariableTable: ]>
but was:<[]>
	at org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.ArchiveTest.testWithSql(ArchiveTest.java:94)
	at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
Test:  	testHelloWorld
Class:  	org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.SegmentTest

junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<[ LocalVariableTable: ]>
but was:<[]>
	at org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.SegmentTest.testHelloWorld(SegmentTest.java:125)
	at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)