harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r681495 as M7
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 02:57:03 GMT
-1 I'm not able to reproduce the same results on x86_64 Ubuntu Hardy

Here are the failures I'm seeing, consistently, in classlib-test. The
unpack200 test failures concern me.

error  	testGetAttribute
	org.apache.harmony.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanImplTest
error 	testGetCollectionUsage
	org.apache.harmony.lang.management.tests.java.lang.management.MemoryPoolMXBeanTest
failure 	testWithSql 	org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.ArchiveTest
failure 	testHelloWorld 	org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.SegmentTest
failure 	test_impliesLjava_security_Permission
	tests.api.java.security.PermissionCollectionTest

Here are the failures I'm seeing, consistently, in jdktools-test.

error  	testDebuggerLaunch001
	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.DebuggerOnDemand.OnthrowDebuggerLaunchTest
error 	testDebuggerLaunch002
	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.DebuggerOnDemand.OnthrowDebuggerLaunchTest
error 	testDebuggerLaunch003
	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.DebuggerOnDemand.OnthrowDebuggerLaunchTest
error 	testDebuggerLaunch004
	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.DebuggerOnDemand.OnthrowDebuggerLaunchTest
error 	testAttachConnector001
	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.AttachConnectorTest
error 	testClearBreakpoint001
	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.BreakpointTest
error 	testMethodEvent001
	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.MethodEntryExitTest
error 	testResume 	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.ResumeTest
error 	testThreadEnd001
	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.ThreadEndTest
error 	testThreadStart001
	org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.ThreadStartTest

drlvm-test and drlvm-reg-test are passing.

-Nathan