harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [testing] first M7 candidate (r681495) testing status
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 00:36:44 GMT
What Linux distro is it? I'm running Ubuntu and I'm seeing some
different issues.

I'm getting this failure -

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at java.lang.reflect.VMField.getObject(VMField.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Field.java:163)
at java.beans.StaticFieldPersistenceDelegate.init(StaticFieldPersistenceDelegate.java:36)
at java.beans.AwtSystemColorPersistenceDelegate.<clinit>(AwtSystemColorPersistenceDelegate.java:28)
at java.beans.Encoder.<clinit>(Encoder.java:124)
at java.beans.ArrayPersistenceDelegateTest.testInstantiate_Normal(ArrayPersistenceDelegateTest.java:130)
at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
at java.awt.Toolkit.init(Toolkit.java:566)
at java.awt.Toolkit.<init>(Toolkit.java:540)
at java.awt.ToolkitImpl.<init>(ToolkitImpl.java:40)
at java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(Toolkit.java:472)
at java.awt.SystemColor.<init>(SystemColor.java:143)
at java.awt.SystemColor.<clinit>(SystemColor.java:91)
at java.lang.reflect.VMField.getObject(VMField.java)
... 18 more

Then a bunch of NoClassDefFoundErrors for java.beans.Encoder.