harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] first M7 candidate (r681495) testing status
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:57:51 GMT
On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 10:16 PM, chunrong lai <chunronglai@gmail.com>wrote:

>   Thanks.
>   I think the standard scripts produce that site although I always added
> publish/e-mail notification setup before install/run the test suites.

Where is it at, I'm not able to find it and I would really like to recreate
this? How do you get it published to people.apache.org? I don't want an
email, I just want a web page to look at every evening.

Can you document how you set it up? We need to have this integrity thing
documented, so anyone can recreate it for the next milestone.

-Nathan