harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][util] java.util.Date.toString output is inconsistent with RI
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 03:21:13 GMT
I run the testcase and found that it failed on RI. can you tell us why
RI returns MDT rather than MST even if we explicitly set the default
timezone to MST? Is it a non-bug difference?
And please reset the default timezone to the original one after
running your testcase otherwise it may have side effect to other
tests.

Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM