harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r681495 as M7
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:29:27 GMT

I've given Sian access to an ubuntu 64-bit machine.  However, I get
different errors - I'm using a javap from a harmony-5.0-jdk debian
package that I'm testing for M7.

Nathan, what javap are you using?  The output from:

  update-alternatives --display javap

might help.  Then I should be able to reproduce your environment more
accurately.

-Mark

In message <fc2fc95c0808190402i29238943xec3a7065e155f1ae@mail.gmail.com>, "Sian
 January" writes:

> Ok - thanks.  I have not seen this before and unfortunately I don't
> have access to a 64-bit Ubuntu machine to try it out.  It's possibly
> happening because your version of javap has a bug in it or prints
> things in a different order, but I would need to look at the class
> file to find this out.
>
> Would you be able to run unpack200 manually against HelloWorld.pack
> and send me the resulting jar if you have time?  HelloWorld.pack is
> under pack200/src/test/resources/org/apache/harmony/pack200/tests.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sian
>
> On 19/08/2008, Nathan Beyer <ndbeyer@apache.org> wrote:
> > Test:           testWithSql
> > Class:          org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.ArchiveTest
> >
> > junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<[ LocalVariableTable: ]>
> > but was:<[]>
> >        at org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.ArchiveTest.testWithSql(Archiv
> eTest.java:94)
> >        at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> > Test:   testHelloWorld
> > Class:          org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.SegmentTest
> >
> > junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<[ LocalVariableTable: ]>
> > but was:<[]>
> >        at org.apache.harmony.unpack200.tests.SegmentTest.testHelloWorld(Seg
> mentTest.java:125)
> >        at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 3:07 AM, Sian January
> > <sianjanuary@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > Nathan - would you mind posting more the failure messages for the
> > > unpack200 tests?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Sian

> oryPoolMXBeanTest