harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Upgrading BCEL?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:26:05 GMT
I'd like to raise the issue of upgrading BCEL again.  I had a conversation
with the people on the BCEL mailing list back in June[1] and it seems very
unlikely that they're going to get a 5.3 out in the near future.  There is
apparently only one person who reviews and commits patches and no ongoing
development apart from that.  There is some interest in testing a release
candidate (and I volunteered myself) but I'm not sure that there's anyone
available to build one.

In the light of this, could we discuss the possibility of bringing an
non-release build into Harmony?

Thanks,

Sian

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01034.html