harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Half-way point
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:18:26 GMT
For those of you that haven't been following the Google Summer of Code
timetable, we have just reached the half-way point of the programme!  We
have several students in Harmony who are doing some really good work on
their projects.  Could I invite all our students to post a brief update to
this list on what they have been doing in the first half of the programme,
how they are getting on and what they plan to do for the second half of it?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: