harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Thoughts of milestone 7
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:31:18 GMT
2008/7/28, Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com>:

> In message <4889D7E7.1080602@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:
> >
> > Time to think about rolling the current round of fixes into a new
> > milestone.
> >
> > How about we freeze the codebase next Monday Jul 28th, with a view to
> > declaring the milestone at the end of the week (i.e. Fri 1 Aug)?
> >
> > Anyone got work in-flight that would be disrupted by this schedule?
>
> I'm keen for us to make a release but I don't have a good feel for the
> status of the code - particularly since the integrity testing page[0] is
> out-of-date.

Indeed that hosting infrastructure is gone so our legacy integrity and
snapshot status pages are dead, but there are alternative pages with
up-to-date results maintained by Chunrong [1], [2]. Please update your
bookmarks.
Old pages should have a redirect added long ago, nevertheless links on
the site were updated.

- Alexey

[1] http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/harmony-integrity/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/snapshots/snapshots_summary.html