harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [harmony-demo-1] Issues in JComponent Fixed
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 14:35:57 GMT
Hello Tharindu,

I'm sorry for being offine for a while. It seems you have made a good
progress. I will try to catch up with you in few days. Mark, thank you
for taking care of the fixes.

I have a question concerning a patch for HARMONY-5874. Why are we
adding a kludge to javax/swing/JComponent instead of adding an empty
method to DebugGraphics class?

Thanks!

BTW, today I was running swing unit tests in my new environment and
saw 179 errors. How this relates to your test status?
$ ant test -Dbuild.module=swing
-Dtest.jre.home=c:/work/1a/hdk/target/hdk/jdk/jre/

--
With best regards,
Alexei