harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino.jet]: Question about JFrame
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:45:21 GMT
Changrui, in my understanding, the JFrame is not the real frame, it's
the so-called mimic stack to facilitate the fast compilation. The real
frame is still on the native stack following defined calling
convention. JFrame is kind of a simulation Java frame to bookkeeping
the Java frame status at compilation time. Native stack is the real
runtime stack.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--