harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Code frozen for M7?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 04:45:39 GMT
I am wondering that shall we still commit to our Java 6 branch during
the code frozen for trunk?
I am just going to merge some bug-fixing updates from Java 5 to our
Java 6 branch.
If not, the merging is not urgent,  so I think I can wait until the
complete of code frozen.

--
Best Regards
Sean, Xiao Xia Qiu