harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where is the javax.management.AttributeList impl found in Harmony?
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 06:59:58 GMT
Hi Nathan,

While working on [1], I realized that RI handles a situation in which a null
object being inserted on to the Attribute List where as Harmony doesn't.
This is due to the differences in implementation that exists in RI, and
mx4j. Thus, [1], is technically a non-bug difference, for which the solution
lies beyond the scope of harmony.

Regards,
Senaka