harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [harmony-demo-1] Help with visPosCalled in CompositeView_VisualPositionTest
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:48:25 GMT
I'm having a problem with the injection:

 grep -rI visPosCalled working_classlib/modules/swing/  | grep add
working_classlib/modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/CompositeView_VisualPositionTest.java:
visPosCalled.add(new VisPosCallResult(this, pos, b, result, biasRet[0]));
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

Regards,

Tharindu