harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Half-way point
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:39:27 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm working on fixing issues in the Swing/AWT libraries. My start was slow,
but I've been able to make some good progress as time went on. I've
submitted several patches. I sometimes don't submit anything for a few days
because my semester has started and I'm doing GSoC and semester work
concurrently.

In the 2nd half, I plan to finish up fixing all the classes used by FreeCol
and if time permits take a look at making FreeCol work as much as possible
with Apache Harmony.

Regards,

Tharindu