harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time Zone Question
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:34:45 GMT
The problem as I pointed out in the JIRA is that, floats are not accepted as
arguments to this method cause some classes from an IBM package is used, in
which the source CAN'T be modified (non-harmony). This was what I understood
from the problem.

Therefore only, whole values are set, because only integers are accepted
through the method from the IBM package.

Regards,

Tharindu